Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry


Title : Patient Zero: A Joe Ledger Novel
Author : Jonathan Maberry




Joe Ledger is a former soldier turned Cop turned Special Agent. He is put into a super secret government agency that reports directly to the president.
The special ops team has one and only one agenda : Eliminate a terrorist group that is bent on releasing a deadly epidemic on the world, in the name of God; an epidemic that will turn every living human being into the walking dead.

If I had to prepare an elevator speech about Patient Zero, I would just say that it is 400 pages of pure awesomeness.
It is literally impossible to put down this book once you start reading. It is action sequence after action sequence, enough to give you an adrenaline high for the rest of the day.

There is enough stuff in here to satisfy any action whore : Shootouts, face-eating zombies, twists, surprises, life or death situations, lots of gore, and even a great climax. Did I mention the POV shifts from 1st person to 3rd person and back?

I know I sound like a pathetic fanboy, but that is because this book made me one. Don't take my word for it, read some more reviews and try the book yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Rating : 4.5 / 5 stars

More Reviews and Great Bargains at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment